商务英语情景对话
英语情景对话,商务英语对话 - 交流
Getting people’s attention 引起别人注意
1. Can I talk to you ? 能和你谈一下吗?
2. Can we talk? 能一块儿谈谈吗?
3. Let’s talk. 我们谈谈吧。
4. Excuse me. You got a minute? 对不起,能耽误你一分钟吗?
5. May I have a word with you? 能和你说句话吗?
Launching conversation with a piece of news. 讲述一条消息来打开话题
1. Listen up. 听着。
2. Now hear this! 你听着!
3. Get a load of this. 你听听这个。(load:大量,许多)
4. Are you ready for this? 想听着。
5. Guess what? 你猜怎么的?
Asking other people if they understand 问别人是否听明白了
1. Do you understand? 你明白吗?
2. Do you know that I mean? 知道我的意思吗?
3. See what I mean? 明白我的意思吗?
4. Do you know what I’m talking about? 知道我讲的是什么吗?
5. Know what I’m saying? 知道我在说什么吗?
Indicating that you understand 表示明白对方的意思.
1. I hear you 知道了.
2. I got you. 明白了.
3. I can see that. 这一点我明白.
4. I hear what you’re saying. 我明白你的意思.
5. Okay, I know just what you mean. 嗯,我明白你的意思.
If you do not catch what was said 假如你没听清对方说的话.
1. I beg you pardon? 对不起,你说什么?
2. What was that? 你说什么?
3. Say what? 你说什么?
4. Excuse me? What did you say? 对不起,你说什么?
5. I’m sorry. I missed that. 对不起,我没听清.
英语情景对话,商务英语对话 - 赞同& 反对
Agreement & Disagreement 赞同& 反对
Simple agreement 简单的赞同语
1. Yes. 是的.
2. Yeah. 是的.
3. Yep. 是的.
4. Yup. 是的. (yeah , yeh 和 yup 都是口语中yes的变体. )
5. Sure. 当然.
Saying that you agree. 表示赞同
1. I quite agree with you. 我很赞同你的看法.
2. I share your view on that. 对这件事我们看法一致.
3. I’m sure you are right. 当然你是对的.
4. I don’t think anyone would disagree. 我想没人会反对.
5. I have no problem with that. 对这一点我没有异议.
Qualified or partial agreement 有保留的或部分赞同
1. Could be. 也许.
2. If you say so. 既然你这么说.
3. So it seems. 好像是这么回事.
4. So to speak. 可以那么说.
5. In a manner of speaking. 不妨这么说吧.
Simple disagreement 简单的反对语
1. No. 不
2. Nope. 不
3. Not really. 不是吧.
4. Not at all. 绝不是
5. Of course not.当然不是
Saying that you disagree. 表示不同意
1. I don’t think so. 我不这么想.
2. Do you really think so? 你真的这么想吗?
3. Don’t be too sure. 别那么肯定.
4. Don’t speak too soon. 话不要说得太早.
5. I wouldn’t say that. 我并不那么忍为.
Showing strong disagreement 表示较强烈的反对.
1. No, I won’t agree! Don’t waste your breath. 不. 我不会同意的. 别跟我这儿费口舌.
2. Do you expect me to accept that? 你以为我会接受吗?
3. Over my dead body! 我死也不会同意!
4. What are you talking about? 你在说什么呀?
We'd like to express our desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.
2 In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.
3 Our hope is to establish mutual beneficial trading relations between us.
4 We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relation.
5 It's our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you
6 We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon,
7 I hope you'll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.
8 We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.
9 We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
10 We look forward to your early reply and trust that though our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.
11 I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon.
12 I hope that we can cooperate happily.
13 I hope that we can continue our cooperation.
14 We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.
15 We hope that this market trend will continue.
16 It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.
17 We hope that you will deal with our request earnestly.
18 We hope to receive your immediate answer.
19 We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.
20 We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its being submitted for arbitration.
21 We look forward to your settlement at an early date.
22 Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.
23 We hope that you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.
24 We hope that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future.
25 We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.
26 We hope that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory solution.
27 I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.
28 We hope this matter will not affect our good relations in our future dealings.
29 I wish that this business will bring benefit to both of us.
30 We hope this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.
31. This model of typewriter is efficient and endurable , economical and practical for middle school students.
32. The computer we produced is characterized by its high
quality ,compact-sized, energy-saving and it’ also easy-to-learn and easy-to-operate.
33.They are not only as low-priced as other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects .
34. You will get a 30% increasing production upon using this machine and also it allows one people to perform the task of three people.
35. This product will pay its own way in a year.
36.This machine will pay back your investment in 6 month.
37.The new type of suitcase card designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.
38.This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around ,especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.
39.The maximum speed of this kind of variable speed bicycle is 30 K/H .
40.These machines have few breakdowns and easy to maintain because of
their simple mechanical structure.
41.Compared with other brands, this kind of tyre cost less per mile and wear much longer due to its topnotch rubber.
42. This kind of tyre is characteristic of nonskid stop on wet road.
43.This material has a durable and easy-to-clean surface.
44.This kind of air-conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company.
45.Our products are as superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.
Part two
46.Our silk garments are made of super pure silk material and by traditional skills.
47. The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have long enjoyed great fame both at home and aboard.
48.As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy they are both portable and endurable.
49.The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and various the kinds and the styles in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country.
50.As our products have all the feature you need and 20% cheaper compared with that Japanese made ,I strongly recommended to you.
51.Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best- selling products of their kind.
52. “Forever” multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be sellable in your market.
53. Owning to its superior quality and reasonable price our silk has met with warm reception and quick sale in most European countries.
54.We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price.
55. Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.
56.By virtue of its super quality ,this product is often sold out in many areas.
57.Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be sellable in your market.
58.These items are most sellable in our market.
59.There have been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.
60.We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the sample you send.
91.We assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries.
92.We’d like to avail ourselves this opportunity to assure you of our brond attention in handling your future order.
93.Our products are always good as the samples we send ,I can promise there will be not debasement of quality.
94.I guarantee that there is not difference in quality between the products we send you next month and what’s samples you saw just now.
95.I can promise you that the product we send you will be of A-one quality.
96.Our products are surely of standard quality.
97.I give you my word that the payment will be made not later than the end of June.
98.I promise I will check into these problems and find out if they were our fault.
99.We can make sure that goods avoid been damaged during the transit.
100.We will provide a fresh guarantee for the protection of the equipments repaired.
Part One
241.All your quotations are on FOB Vancouver basis may I ask if you allow any discount?
242.Isn’t it possible to give us a little more discount?
243.If you are prepare to give me some allowance I will consider placing a order for 10,000 dozens.
244.Should you be prepare to reduce your price we might come to terms.
245.If I show you a offer lower then yours ,would you be able to conclude transaction at that price ?
246.If the order is a substantial one how much would you come down?
247.May we suggest that you make some allowance on your quoted prices ?
248.If we place a order for 2,000 dozen up can you give us a special discount?
249.If our order is more than 10,000 MT would you give us a additional 6% commission ?
250.We hope you will allowance us some discount on our purchase of 6,000 dozens.
251.We’ld like to ask for reduction in price because of the large size of our order.
252.Since the present market is so weak, you have to lower your price if you want us to increase sales.
253.We hope to get your best offer for bicycles.
254.We invite quotation of the lowest price.
255.May we suggest that you perhaps make some allowance on your quoted prices?
Part Two
256.If you reduce the price by 2% I think we can do twenty metric tons.
257.If possible we’d like to ask for reduction of 5,000.50 Per MT.
258.If you are will to give me a 5% reduction I will order 5,000 dozens.
259.The sugar of French-made has been sold at level 98$ per long ton ,if you can reduce your limit by say 8% we might come to terms.
260.We would very much like to place further order with you if you could bring down your price by 15% ,otherwise we can only switch our requirement to other suppliers.
261.No one can do business at such a unreasonably high prices, you have to cut them down by 10% I am afraid.
262.We should book a trial order with you provided you will give us 5% commission.
263.Only by cutting the price by more than 10% can more customers be lured to buy your products.
264.We would like to ask for 10% off your offer if our offer is more than 2,500 unit per season.
265.We hope that you will give us a special discount of 2% if we order more than10,000 sets.
266.Please make a discount of 5% off the prices in the catalog.
267.We hope that you will make a at least 5% reduction on your quotation or business is not possible.
268.We can accept the goods only at a reduction of 20% at the contract price.
269.If you can lower your limit by 5% , business is hopeful.
270.We will place our order with you if you can lower your price to 1200 pounds per MT.
291. In view of our good cooperation over the past few years, we are prepare to accept your price.
鉴于过于几年的良好合作,我们准备接受你方的价格
292.As a gesture of friendship , we accept the price of 50,000 $ for 10,000 pairs of leather shoes.
作为友好表示,我们接受10,000双皮鞋50,000美金的价格
293.It’s seams there is nothing more I can do but to accept this price.
似乎只有接受这个价格,别无它选
294.How about meeting each other half way and each of us make further concession so that business can be concluded.
会议一半,我们双方各让一步以使业务成交
295.I think that we should come to a compromise with each other in order to get the deal done.
我认为我们应该各自折衷一下以便业务成交
296.Business is quite possible if each size makes some concessions.
若双方各自做些让步,生意是很易达成的
297.If it is really so, we have to agree to your payment terms.
如果真是这样,我们不得不同意你的付款条款
298.We’d like to reduce the original offer slightly as a compromise.
我们稍降原始报价,以示让步
299.We may consider making some concessions in our price.
我们可以在价格上做些让步
300.In order to encouraging business we are prepare to make reduction.
为了促成生意,我们准备降价
301.We found we can make a step further provided that quantities will be no less 1,000,000 tons.
如果数量不少于1,000,000吨的话,我们发现我们可以做出让步
302.To show our sincerity ,we are prepare to make you a special concession of 6%.
为表真诚,我们准备给你的特别折扣
303.After serious consideration we can accept your counter bid.
经过认真的考虑,我们能接受你的还盘
304.Considering your substantial order we can give you this exceptionally treatment.
考虑到你的有效订单,我们对你做出特别对待
305.Since it is the case ,we would exceptionally comply with your request by reducing our price to 500$/piece.
既然是事实,我们例外答应你降到每台500美金的要求
306.We are please to grant you a 7% discount from the original offer since you agree to increase the order.
由于你方增加订单,我们乐意同意原价上给你7%的折扣
307.To get business under way ,we are agree to take this as an exceptional case.
为了在下述方式下成交,我们同意将此作为一个特例
308.We are prepare to reducing the price to 7.21$ .
我们准备将价格降到7.21美金
309.10% is out the question but we are prepare to offer you 8%.
尽管10%的折扣出乎意料,但我们准备给你8%的折扣
310.As a special accommodation we are agree to your D/P payment terms, but only for once.
作为一个特例,我们同意贵方的货款加运费的付款条件,但仅有一次
311. We are please to give you a order for 3,000 computers in current stock at the prices you quoted.
根据你方报价,我们向你下了3,000台库存计算机的订单
312.We wish to order from you your products as pro-ov purchase.
我们希望就贵司的产品作为正式采购向贵司下订单
313.We are pleased to place with you a order for 2,000 washing machines to be supply from current stock.
我们向贵司下2,000台洗衣机的订单以作库存供应
314.We wish to order from you according to this purchase order.
根据这个采购单我们向贵司下订单
315.Thank you for your quotation dated May 20th. And this is our official order for 10 palace lanterns.
感谢你5月250日的报价,这是我们10只宫灯的正式订单
316.We are glad to inform you that your samples are satisfactory ,we’d like to order 4 of the items.
很高兴通知你我们对贵司的样品感到满意,我们向你下这类中4款的订单
317.If the quality is up to our expectations we shall send further orders in the near future.
若质量达到我们的期望,我们将在最近向你下新订单
318.We find both price and quality of your products satisfactory to our client and we are pleased to give you a order for the
items on this sheet.
我们发现贵司产品在价格和质量上能使我们的客户满意,我们给你下该表格中此类别的订单
319.We should be glad if you would accept our order for coffee whose number is No 3003.
如果贵司能够接受编号3003的咖啡订单,我们将很高兴
320.We’d like to place a order with you for 1000 cases each of No77 and 100 at 5$ and 6$ /Case FOB Shanghai.
我们将向你订购编号77和100各1000件,单价分别为5美金和6美金,上海离岸价
321.What is the minimum quantity of an order for your goods.
贵司产品的最小订货量是多少
322.I am trusted to place an order for 100 sewing machines at 250$ each.
我们确认订购100台缝纫机,价格为每台250美金
323.This is our official trial order for 500 computers.
这是我们500台计算的正式订单
324.We need iron nails of all sizes.
我们需要各种尺寸的铁钉
325.If you can fill our order of 5000 ties very soon we ‘d like to place the order with you now .
若你们能迅速供应5000条领带的话,我们现在就下订单给你
326.We hoped that you can accept the order in the buyer’s design and measurement.
我们希望贵司能够接受买方设计和尺寸的订单
327.Since you are so eager to secure a order from us now we can place an order with you.
既然贵司衷心放心我们的订单,我们可以下订单给你
328.We will send you the order very soon ,please hurry on the execution of the
order.
我们将很快下订单给你,请赶紧完成订单
329.If we are satisfied with the product ,I think we will place more orders.
若我们对产品满意,我想我们会下更多的订单
330.The order is so urgently required that we must ask you to make the earliest possible shipment.
该订单急需,我们要求你必须尽早的运出
331.We can now confirm you the order for 500 bed sheets and pillow cases.
我们现在确认订购500套床垫和枕头
332.We are glad to receive your order and confirm the acceptance for it.
我们很高兴接到你的订单且确认可以接受
333.This is the confirmation of your order place last week.
这是上周你方订单的确认书
334.This is our sales confirmation confirming your order No 26 of April 10th.
这是关于你方4月10日编号26的销售确认书
335.We have booked your order No 267 for optical instruments.
我们已经登记你方的编号267光学仪器的订单
336.We have accepted your order of June 10th for 300 typewriters.
我们已经接受6月10日300台打印机的订单
337.We acknowledged your order of May 5th for 100 unit motorcycle P180.
我们确认你方5月5日100台180页的摩托车的订单
338.We have decided to accept your order in spite of the current shortage of the goods.
不顾货源紧张,我们已经决定接受你方的订单
339.We have now decided to supply you with all the parts as itemized in your order and going to apply to the government
agencies concern for export licenses.
我们现在决定向你供应你订单中各类配件,并向政府申请出口许可证
340.We thank you for your order of 20th May and supply you with 2,000 ties No.235.
感谢你方5月20日向你方供应编号235的2,000条领带的订单
341.You maybe assure that we shall do our best to execute the order to your satisfaction.
你也许知道我们将尽最大努力完成这个订单以使你方满意
342.We promise to give our best tension to the execution of your order.
我们承诺将尽我方最佳状态以完成你方的订单
343.We regret that owning to the shortage of stocks we are unable to fill your order.
很遗憾因为库存不足我们不能完成你方订单
344.We feel great regret that we can no longer supply the goods you order as the production has been discontinued since last
August.
非常遗憾我们不再供应订单上的货物,因为生产已于八月停止
345.It is hard for us supply the amount you need.
向你方供应所需的数量是很困难的
346.It is impossible for us supply 3,000 sets for the time being.
在现有时间里向你供应3,000套是不可能的
347.At present, we can not undertake to entertain your order owning to the uncertain availability of raw materials.
目前由于原材料的不确定性,我们不能承诺保证你方的订单
348.We regret that we are unable to meet your requirement for the time being as orders has been full booked.
因为订单已满,我们很遗憾在这个时间里不能满足你方要求
349.We are sorry to inform you that we are not able to supply these articles for the moment.
很遗憾通知你我们在此时不能供应这些产品
350.We are too heavily committed to be able to entertain fresh orders.
我们因衷于诚信而无法供应新鲜产品
571.If cartons are used, please put each chemical in strong polythene bags to ensure
protection from dampness.
如果用纸箱,请把每个化学制品放进硬瓦楞盒以保证免于破损
572.Cases must have an inner lining of stout, water-resistant paper.
箱子必须内衬结实、防水的纸
573.We do not object to packing in cartons, provided the flaps are glued down and the
cartons secured by metal bands.
我们不反对用纸箱包装,若防水处脱胶,请用金属带固定纸箱
574.Packing in sturdy wooden cases is essential. Cases must be nailed and secured by overall
metal strapping.
用坚因的木箱包装是必要的,箱子整体必须用金属带钉牢
575.I would suggest you strengthen the carton with double straps.
我建议你们用两条带子加因纸箱
576.As the goods will probably be subject to a thorough customs examination, the cases
should by of a type which can be easily made fast again after opening.
由于货物可能要海关检查,所以箱应该有铅封,这样在打开后很容易快速地封箱
577.To avoid pilferage, we hope that the goods will be packed in wooden cases instead of in
cartons as the cartons are easier to be cut open.
为避免偷窃,我们希望货物用木箱取代纸箱包装,因为纸箱易被割开
578.We have no objection to your packing the goods in cartons if you guarantee in your sales
confirmations that you will pay compensation if we fail to get indemnification from the
insurance company for the reason that the goods are not packed in seaworthy wooden cases.
因货物没用适合海运的木箱包装受损,若无法从保险公司获得赔偿而你们能赔偿我们
的话,
我们不反对用纸箱包装。
579.We want the machine to be packed each in wooden case supported with soft materials to
ensure that the machines thus packed will not shift inside the cases.
我们希望机器能用衬有软材料的木箱包装来保证这样包装的机器免于移位
580.The green beans can be supplied in bulk or in gunny bags.
青豆可散装或麻袋装
581.We asked the factory to use stronger cartons and double straps.
我们要求厂家使用结实的纸箱和双带固定
582.Please see to it that each carton is properly sealed, with a fireproof lining inside.
请看清楚每箱用防火内衬材料来适当地密封
583.We need these goods to be packed in special packing materials even though they may
cost us more.
我们需要用特殊的材料包装货物,尽管它们会花费我们更多钞票
584.We would like to have the screws packed in double gunny bags.
我们希望用麻袋包装螺丝
585.In order to avoid any possible damage in transit, we would ask you to pack the goods in
strong but small wooden cases.
为了避免运输中任何受损的可能,我们要求你们用坚固而小巧的木箱包装货物
586.We refer special cartons of 30cm*60cm with two or three dozen to each carton because
it’s convenient and easy to handle.
我们要求用30cm*60cm的特别纸箱,每箱两打或三打,因为这样便于搬运
587.You’d better pack them in cartons of 10kg each instead of wooden cases of 6 kg.
你们最好用每10kg公斤一箱的纸箱取代每6 kg公斤一箱的木箱包装它们
588.As you know , paint is a highly inflammable commodity , and extra precautions are
necessary. We should like you to have the goods packed in strong metal cartons, each
containing 40 tins.
你知道,油画是一种易燃商品,特别谨慎很有必要。我们要求你用坚固的金属箱包装,每箱
装40幅
589.Is your normal packing still ten dozen per carton?
你们的正常包装仍是每箱10打吗
590.We hope that the beer is packed six bottles in a box which should be beautiful, durable
and easy to carry.
我们希望啤酒6瓶一箱,这样会美观、耐用并易于搬运
Part Two
591. The packing must be able to withstand rough handling.
包装必须经受住野蛮搬运
592.When packing, please take into account that the boxes must be able to withstand rough
handing and transport over very bad roads.
包装时请考虑到盒子必须经受的住野蛮搬运以及崎岖道路的运输
593.Please give special attention to the packing, or the good could be damaged in transit.
请特别注意包装,否则货物在运输过程中会被损坏
594.Greater care must be given to packing, as any damage in transit would cause us heavy
losses.
倍加关注包装,因为运输中任何的损坏将会导致我们严重损失
595.Please ship the goods in strong packing to ensure good condition on arrival.
请用坚固的包装运输以确保安全抵达
596.The packing must be in line with local market preference.
包装必须与当地市场偏好相吻合
597.A large number of the bed spreads we ordered from you last year were found soiled when
they reached us . I hope you will take necessary precautions in packing this consignment.
去年向你订购的大量床垫到达我们时被发现玷污,我希望你们对包装要特别预防
598.Your packing must be seaworthy and can stand rough handling during transit.
你们的包装必须适合海运且在运输途中经得起野蛮搬运
599.We hope that the goods should be packed in a manner which ensures their safe arrival at
the destination and facilitates their handling in transit.
我们希望这批货包装的风格要确保货物安全抵达目的地且在运输中便于搬运
600.The wooden cases used to pack the goods should be securely strapped.
包装货物用的木箱要用包装带加固
601.The packages should be marked with the same numbers as given on the order sheet.
包装应由订单上列明的相同数字标记
602.As regards markings, please note that the port of destination, Shanghai, should be
clearly stenciled on each case with the case number for easy indentification.
对于标记,请注意目的地—上海,每箱上用比较明显的数字加盖钢印
603.As these machines are precision instruments which cannot stand rough handling, the
wording” Handle with Care” should be also marked on each case.
由于这些机器是精密仪器,经不起野蛮搬运,故每箱应注明“小心轻放”字样
604.Please see that the cases are marked “ Fragile” or “ handle with care”.
请注意木箱上标明“易碎品”或“小心轻放”
605.Port of destination, package number, gross and net weights, measurement and shipping
mark shall be stenciled conspicuously on each package.
每箱上应显著的标明目的地、包装号、毛净重、尺寸和唛头
606.For dangerous and poisonous cargo, the natural and the generally adopted symbol shall
be marked conspicuously on each package.
对于危险和有毒货物,每箱上应显著地标明约定成俗的符号
607.Please mark the packages with the same lot numbers as given on the order sheet in
order to avoid being mixed up.
请根据订单对包装做同批标记以免混淆
608.Every package shall be marked “CCD” in diamond and the package number.
每个包装上就标明菱形的“CCD”和箱号
609.Please mark the bales with your company’s initials in a diamond.
请用贵司第一个字母以菱形方式标记货物
610.Correct and distinct marking for the outside containers is absolutely necessary.
正确而清晰的外箱标记是绝对有必要的
Unit Twenty-one 告知客户包装所用材
料、方式及其质量保证
311. We are please to give you a order for 3,000 computers in current stock at the prices you quoted.
根据你方报价,我们向你下了3,000台库存计算机的订单
312.We wish to order from you your products as pro-ov purchase.
我们希望就贵司的产品作为正式采购向贵司下订单
313.We are pleased to place with you a order for 2,000 washing machines to be supply from current stock.
我们向贵司下2,000台洗衣机的订单以作库存供应
314.We wish to order from you according to this purchase order.
根据这个采购单我们向贵司下订单
315.Thank you for your quotation dated May 20th. And this is our official order for 10 palace lanterns.
感谢你5月250日的报价,这是我们10只宫灯的正式订单
316.We are glad to inform you that your samples are satisfactory ,we’d like to order 4 of the items.
很高兴通知你我们对贵司的样品感到满意,我们向你下这类中4款的订单
317.If the quality is up to our expectations we shall send further orders in the near future.
若质量达到我们的期望,我们将在最近向你下新订单
318.We find both price and quality of your products satisfactory to our client and we are pleased to give you a order for the
items on this sheet.
我们发现贵司产品在价格和质量上能使我们的客户满意,我们给你下该表格中此类别的订单
319.We should be glad if you would accept our order for coffee whose number is No 3003.
如果贵司能够接受编号3003的咖啡订单,我们将很高兴
320.We’d like to place a order with you for 1000 cases each of No77 and 100 at 5$ and 6$ /Case FOB Shanghai.
我们将向你订购编号77和100各1000件,单价分别为5美金和6美金,上海离岸价
321.What is the minimum quantity of an order for your goods.
贵司产品的最小订货量是多少
322.I am trusted to place an order for 100 sewing machines at 250$ each.
我们确认订购100台缝纫机,价格为每台250美金
323.This is our official trial order for 500 computers.
这是我们500台计算的正式订单
324.We need iron nails of all sizes.
我们需要各种尺寸的铁钉
325.If you can fill our order of 5000 ties very soon we ‘d like to place the order with you now .
若你们能迅速供应5000条领带的话,我们现在就下订单给你
326.We hoped that you can accept the order in the buyer’s design and measurement.
我们希望贵司能够接受买方设计和尺寸的订单
327.Since you are so eager to secure a order from us now we can place an order with you.
既然贵司衷心放心我们的订单,我们可以下订单给你
328.We will send you the order very soon ,please hurry on the execution of the order.
我们将很快下订单给你,请赶紧完成订单
329.If we are satisfied with the product ,I think we will place more orders.
若我们对产品满意,我想我们会下更多的订单
330.The order is so urgently required that we must ask you to make the earliest possible shipment.
该订单急需,我们要求你必须尽早的运出
331.We can now confirm you the order for 500 bed sheets and pillow cases.
我们现在确认订购500套床垫和枕头
332.We are glad to receive your order and confirm the acceptance for it.
我们很高兴接到你的订单且确认可以接受
333.This is the confirmation of your order place last week.
这是上周你方订单的确认书
334.This is our sales confirmation confirming your order No 26 of April 10th.
这是关于你方4月10日编号26的销售确认书
335.We have booked your order No 267 for optical instruments.
我们已经登记你方的编号267光学仪器的订单
336.We have accepted your order of June 10th for 300 typewriters.
我们已经接受6月10日300台打印机的订单
337.We acknowledged your order of May 5th for 100 unit motorcycle P180.
我们确认你方5月5日100台180页的摩托车的订单
338.We have decided to accept your order in spite of the current shortage of the goods.
不顾货源紧张,我们已经决定接受你方的订单
339.We have now decided to supply you with all the parts as itemized in your order and going to apply to the government
agencies concern for export licenses.
我们现在决定向你供应你订单中各类配件,并向政府申请出口许可证
340.We thank you for your order of 20th May and supply you with 2,000 ties No.235.
感谢你方5月20日向你方供应编号235的2,000条领带的订单
341.You maybe assure that we shall do our best to execute the order to your satisfaction.
你也许知道我们将尽最大努力完成这个订单以使你方满意
342.We promise to give our best tension to the execution of your order.
我们承诺将尽我方最佳状态以完成你方的订单
343.We regret that owning to the shortage of stocks we are unable to fill your order.
很遗憾因为库存不足我们不能完成你方订单
344.We feel great regret that we can no longer supply the goods you order as the production has been discontinued since last
August.
非常遗憾我们不再供应订单上的货物,因为生产已于八月停止
345.It is hard for us supply the amount you need.
向你方供应所需的数量是很困难的
346.It is impossible for us supply 3,000 sets for the time being.
在现有时间里向你供应3,000套是不可能的
347.At present, we can not undertake to entertain your order owning to the uncertain availability of raw materials.
目前由于原材料的不确定性,我们不能承诺保证你方的订单
348.We regret that we are unable to meet your requirement for the time being as orders has been full booked.
因为订单已满,我们很遗憾在这个时间里不能满足你方要求
349.We are sorry to inform you that we are not able to supply these articles for the moment.
很遗憾通知你我们在此时不能供应这些产品
350.We are too heavily committed to be able to entertain fresh orders.
我们因衷于诚信而无法供应新鲜产品
471.Our usual terms of payment are by confirmed , irrevocable letter of credit in our favour, reaching us one month ahead of shipment.
我们通常的支付方式是以我方为台头人的、保兑的、不可撤消的信用证,并且必须在发货前的一个月寄达我方
472.We proposed to pay by 30 d/s.
我方建议支付见票后30天付款的汇票
473.The terms of payment we wish to adopt are confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.
我方希望的付款方式是保兑的、不可撤消的信用证
474.We should like to advise you that payment by collection is acceptable.
我方想告诉贵方的是,以托收形式来支付货款,我方是可以接受的
475.We would prefer you to pay in US dollars.
我方更希望贵方用美元支付
476.According to the contract, after receipt of the preliminary shipping advice, you are kindly requested to open with the Bank of China the relative L/C in our favour within ten days.
按照合同,在收到第一次装运通知后,请贵方在10日内在中国银行开立以我方为台头人的相关信用证
477.Payment of the purchase is to be effected by an irrevocable letter of credit in our favour, payable by draft at sight in pounds sterling in London.
货款应该是以我们为抬头人的、不可撤消的凭即期汇票在伦敦即付英镑的信用证
478.We don’t accept payment in US dollars. Please conclude the business in
terms of Swiss francs.
我方不收美元,请最好用瑞士法郎来成交生意
479.We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.
我方要求货款以装运日前一个月抵达我方的信用证来支付
480.We require immediate payment upon presentation of shipping documents.
我方要求贵方在收到货运单据后,立刻支付货款
481.Payment by irrevocable letter of credit is convenient for us and we shall draw a 60d/s bill in your bank.
不可撤消的信用怔的支付方式对我方来说比较方便,所以我方将向贵方银行开立见票后60天付款的汇票
482.We will draw you a documentary draft at sight through our bank on collection basis.
我方将通过我方银行以托收的形式开出跟单即期汇票向贵方收款
483.Our terms of payment are 30-day credit period, not 60-day credit. It’s
customary.
我方的付款期是30天、不是60天,这是惯例
484.As usual, we should require of you an L/C to be issued through a first-rate bank.
同往常一样,我方要求贵方通过一流银行开出信用证
485.It would be advisable for you to establish the covering L/C as early as possible enable us to effect shipment in due time.
我方建议贵方尽早开立有关信用证,以便我方及时发货
486.We propose paying by TT when the shipment is ready.
我方建议在货物准备好待运时用电汇付款
487.We regret having to inform you that we cannot accept payment by D/P.
我方很遗憾地告诉贵方我方不能接受付款交单的付款方式
488.We regret to say that we are unable to consider your request for payment under D/A terms.
我方遗憾地告诉贵方不能考虑你们用承兑交单的方式来支付付款的请求
489.You can pay for all or part of the equipment and technology purchased from us in resultant products.
贵方可以用直接产品全部或部分偿付从我方购买的设备和技术
490.Since you are not short of cash, we can arrange for your payment over 2 months without charges of any kind.
既然你方目前缺少现金,我們可以安排你們两个月以后再付款,而不附加任何费用
491. As a special case , we may consider accepting your payments by D/P.
作为特例,我方可以考虑贵方用付款交单的方式支付货款
492.If the amount of each transaction is below $500, we agree to D/A 30 days terms.
如果每笔交易额低于500美元的話,我方同意见票后30天承兑单交的付款条件
493.We could grant you the favourable terms of payment as D/A 45 days after sight.
我方可以给贵方见票45天承兑交单付款的优惠条件
494.In view of the small amount of this transaction, we are prepare to accept payment by D/P at sight.
由于这次交易不大,我方准备接受即期付款交单的付款方式
495.D/P or D/A is only accepted if the amount involved for each transaction is less the £1,000.
如果每笔交易额少于1000英镑,我方就只接受付款交单或承兑交单
496.We request a 10% payment at the time of ordering . The remaining amount must be paid within 60 days.
我方要求在下订单时先支付10%的货款,剩余货款必须在60天内付清
497.We can only accept 20% cash payment in local currency. The other 80% by L/C should reach us 15 to 30 days before the delivery.
如果使用当地货币的话,我方只接受20%的现金,其余的80%必须用信用证来支付,并在发货前15-30天寄达我方
498. If the payment is made by installments, the annual interest is calculated by 6% and paid off at the end of each year.
如果分期付款的话,每年利息为6%,每年年底付清
499.Full payments must be made within 60 days.
所有货款必須在60天之內全部付清
500.The telegraphic transfer shall reach the bank of China at least five days before the delivery date of vessel.
货款至少必须在货船抵达日之前的5天电汇到中国银行
501.The letter of credit for each order shall reach us 30 days.
每批货物的信用证应在发货日前30天寄达我方
502.15-20 days prior to the date of delivery, you should pay against the presentation of the drawn on the opening bank.
在交货期15-20天前,贵方应凭开户银行开具的汇票付款
503.The payment shall be made by telegraphic transfer to the bank of China , Head office ,Beijing, China, for our account, within five business days after the contract signature date.
货款必须在合同签署日后的第5个营业日内,用电汇方式汇入我方在中国银行,中国北京总行的帐户
504.Advance payment of 25% of the contract value shall be paid within 30 days of the date of signing the contract.
合同签订之日后30天内预付合同价值的25%
505.The payment shall be made by five annual installments of 20% each.
货款将在5年内分期付款,每年支付22%
506.We require full payment within 45 days with a 15% discount for cash payment in advance.
我方要求在45天内付清所有货款,如果预付现金则享有15%的折扣
507.The total amount mush be paid in full upon receipt of the shipping documents.
一收到货运单据,货款必须全数一次付清
508.We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.
我方要求货款以装运期前一个月抵达我方的信用证支付
509.You are requested to pay $5,000 as a down payment.
我方要求贵方支付5000美元作为定金
510.Ten percent of the contract value shall be paid in advance by cash, and 90% by sight draft drawn under an L/C.
合同金额的10%应预付现金,而其余90%凭信用证开出即期汇款支付
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容